# 138 - Panos in Adelaide

My plan was to spend a couple more days in the countryside and then go to Adelaide. But hitchhiking is unpredictable by nature so my next hitch brought me straight to the city sooner than planned.

I really enjoyed my time there. I was very lucky to meet a kind hearted Greek couple, Haroula and Giorgos, who opened their house for me. Christos offered to host me in his place. We went for frappé and "raketes" at the beach, which I enjoyed a lot and it made me homesick a bit.

I also spent two nights in the "Adelaide Travellers Inn Backpackers Hostel". Garry, the owner, and Lazy make sure that everyone feels welcome and part of a big family. There's even a hidden piano around the corner from the hostel where I spent some time practising.

https://adelaidebackpackers.com.au/


Secret piano

Adelaide Travellers Inn

Panos, Christos and Fotis at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment