# 59 - Nikoletta in Lima

I spent my first nights in Lima with the couchsurfers Steph and Christian and their two adorable children Mila and Quetzalli.We had a great time. Long chats and nice meals. I’m sure we’ll see each other again. One day, somewhere.

It was not the best time of the year to visit Lima. Every day was extremely cloudy and the sun came out only twice for less than half an hour. Depression was approaching so I had to cheer myself up.

I visited the board game café “Eureka”, the game store “Dia-D juegos” and I found the board game group “Rath’s Edge”.

Some of the games I played and likes:
- Ascension (it’s on my wishlist now)
- Among the Stars (a greek game actually)
- Dragonheart (fun game for two people)
- Carcassonne Star Wars (I prefer the classic)
- Quarto and Pylos (Gigamic strategic games)
- Fuerza de dragón (kids game from Haba)

I met for coffee and stayed with different couchsurfers. That gave me the chance to visit different areas of Lima, like Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, Lurín and roamed around the Historic Centre. I had my first “pisco sour” and “ceviche” and I bought an alpaca blanket and fingerless mittens because it was freaking cold all the time.

Soon I had enough of the big city and was happy to join Panos in the sunnier parts of the country.


Couchsurfing with an amazing family

Ceviche, yum yum

"Ascension" with board gamers in Lima

The softest and warmest alpaca blanket ever

No comments:

Post a Comment