# 186 - Nikoletta is going home

I love travelling and seeing many different places. I love being free and going wherever I want. I love learning a new language and meeting people from all over the world. This trip was definitely one of the best things I've ever done in my life. But after being on the road for over seven months I want to go home. I miss my friends and my family. Who would have thought, but I am homesick. In a way it's a nice feeling. It means that I like my home and that I have people in my life that I miss and want to go back to. So I booked my flights back to Thessaloniki! :-)

Monday, 17.02., Jakarta, Departure 20:00
2 h 00 min to Singapore, Arrival 23:00

Tuesday, 18.02., Singapore, Departure 03:00
12 h 25 min to Athens, Arrival 09:25

Tuesday, 18.02., Athens, Departure 13:15
0 h 55 min to Thessaloniki, Arrival 14:10

No comments:

Post a Comment