# 147 - Sending journals into the world

In Australia I heard about a project that fascinated me. A woman bought empty journals, wrote her address on the last page and sent them out into the world. Years later the journals were full of people’s art and writing and some found their way back to her. 

Chelsea and I (we met in the Flashpacker) thought it was an amazing idea and promised each other to give it a shot. So I bought two journals and here is what I wrote on the first page: 

My name is Nikoletta, I am from Greece and currently travelling the world. 
Here is the idea: 
Let's create this journal together! 
Write, draw or stick something into it. 
Share your story, philosophy or thoughts. 
Keep it for three days then pass it on to someone else.


Violinist in Rundle Mall, Adelaide, Australia

Traveller in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment